Eldritch Horror Stand for Rumors cards
Rumors, rumors... they constantly persecute us... And to avoid oblivion, investigators are forced to disperse them...
Eldritch Horror Stand for Rumors cards helps you remember that there is a rumor in your play.
Main features of Eldritch Horror Stand for Rumors cards:
- Rumor card is located at an incline to you, which makes it easy to read information from it.
- Just below the card there is a department with an acrylic insert and cutouts for Ancient tokens (up to 8 tokens). You will never forget how much time is left!
- You can place the Eldritch Horror Stand for Rumors cards next to the token, lying in the Rumor location.
- Rumor cards are not the only ones you can put on the stand. For example, it can be used for your Clue and Focus tokens, as well as for Travel tickets, or you can install a card with a hint in the front.
The Eldritch Horror Stand for Rumors cards materials:
- Main body is made of 3mm HDF.
- Insert for the Ancient Counters is made of 2 mm transparent acrylic.
- Assembling model kit.
- Supplied as separate parts.
- Use PVA glue for assembling.
- Do not use SuperGlue!
- Before assembling, remove the protective film from both sides of the acrylic and plastic parts.
More photos of great products from designer Artem Glukhikh (GameBox Advanced) can be seen at his personal page.
|Type||Stand for cards|
|Game system||Board games, Eldritch Horror|
|Shipping weight||0.15 kg|
|Material||Acrylic, Wood (high density fiberboard - HDF)|