Eldritch Horror card holder for conditions and special assets
All people who have played Eldritch Horror know that finding a proper condition card in a huge deck is really a thing!
Eldritch Horror card holder for conditions and special assets is a special card file that can speed up this process and organize a convenient and intuitive layout of condition cards.
Features of the Eldritch Horror card holder for conditions and special assets:
- there are 16 cells for different condition cards;
- there are 4 compartments for storing condition cards between games at the bottom of the card holder;
- on the back there are two more large compartments for storing cards or something else, for example, gate counters.
- The back has its own cover, which, when the card file is arranged, serves as a support for the far row of cards. It’s up to you to install it or not.
Materials of the Eldritch Horror card holder for conditions and special assets:
- 3mm HDF.
- Assembling model kit.
- Supplied as separate parts.
- Use PVA glue for assembling.
- Do not use SuperGlue!
- Before assembling, remove the protective film from both sides of the acrylic and plastic parts.
More photos of great products from designer Artem Glukhikh (GameBox Advanced) can be seen at his personal page.
|Game system||Board games, Eldritch Horror|
|Shipping weight||0.45 kg|
|Material||Wood (high density fiberboard - HDF)|